4012 N 9th Ave.
Pensacola, Florida 32503
- Dr. Tyson joined The Surgery Group in 2000. He was born and raised in Wallingford, PA. He is married to Tomi M. Tyson and has three children, Grant, Grace and Luke.
- Johns Hopkins University
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Naval Hospital in San Diego
- Dr. Tyson practices the entire realm of general surgery with special interest in the areas of minimally invasive surgery including complex laparascopic procedures(such as, but not limited to, colonic resections, nissen procedures, adrenal resections). He is well trained in oncologic surgery including the full range of breast, colon and melanoma surgery.
- Dr. Tyson is Board certified by the Americal Board of Surgery and is also certified in Critical Care Medicine. He is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Tyson is on the boards of The American Cancer Society and Think First of Northwest Florida and is a member of the Escambia County Medical Society. In addition, he is a member of the Christian Medical and Dental Society.
Dr. Tyson is actively involved in leadership and teaching in his church. He is also the Vice President of the Board of Trustees at East Hill Christian School. He enjoys reading, acting, ice and roller hockey, skiing and the beach.