4012 N 9th Ave.
Pensacola, Florida 32503
- One of the founders of The Surgery Group. He has served as the President of the group for the last seven years. Doctor Rubey was born in Mobile, AL. He is married to Marie Myles Rubey and has three children, Michael, Ryan, and Becca. Two of the children still live in Pensacola and attend UWF. The third lives in Miramar California and is in the US Marine Corps. He has a dog, Choxsie, ( a golden-doodle ) and a cat, Tiger.
- Emory University
- University of Alabama
- University Hospital in Jacksonville FL
- Jacksonville Hospitals Educational Program associated with the University of Florida Medical School
- Vascular Surgery at Mid South Cardiovascular Institute at Baptist Hospital in Memphis,TN
- Cancer Surgery, Minimally invasive surgery ( laparoscopy and thoracoscopy ), endocrine surgery ( thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and pancreas ), and Breast Cancer.
- Dr. Rubey has previously served in many positions at Baptist Hospital including, Cancer Liason Physician for the American College of Surgeons, Board of Directors for Baptist Hospital, Chief of the Department of Surgery, Chief of the section of General Surgery, Chief of the Trauma service.Â He has extensive experience in Medical-Legal issues and served on the risk manangement committee for many years. He was the clinical coordinator at the Baptist Hospital site for a Multicenter research study involving Sentinel Lymph Node biopsy for Breast Cancer.