Baptist Medical Towers
1717 North E Street
Pensacola FL, 32501
- Dr. Lohrbach was raised in Athens, Greece followed by Gulfport, Mississippi. Dr. Lohrbach served in the Air Force most recently as a staff general surgeon at Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada. He has been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan as a trauma specialist, and was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal. While also deployed to Germany as chief of a critical care air transport team (CCAT), he transported critically injured soldiers as well as civilians, such as reporter Bob Woodruff and cameraman Doug Vogt. Dr. Lohrbach recently separated from the Air Force after 9 years of active duty service in June, 2008
- Biology and a minor in Chemistry at the University of Mississippi.
- University of Tennessee
- Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi.
- Board certified by the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Lohrbach is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons and the Christian Medical and Dental Society. Professional interests consist of minimally invasive or laparoscopic surgery for benign and malignant disease of the colon and gastrointestinal tract, laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder disease and laparoscopic surgery for reflux including the new Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF) , laparoscopic inguinal and abdominal wall hernia repairs, and laparoscopic resection of adrenal glands and spleen, as well as the surgical treatment of breast disease and cancer.
- Personal interests include running, working out and weightlifting, scuba diving and boating. He enjoys spending time with family and is fluent in Greek.