The Surgery Group - N. Nineth Avenue
5147 North 9th Ave.
Pensacola, Florida 32503
- Doctor Caluda has been active in Medical Staff leadership in the Pensacola area through his entire career. He has served as Chief of Staff and Chief of Surgery at Gulf Breeze Hospital. At Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola he previously served as Deputy Chief of Surgery and American College of Surgeons Cancer Liaison Physician.
He achieved certification by the American Board of Surgery in 1999 and has maintained continuous certification. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Other professional associations include the American Society of Breast Surgeons, Tulane Surgical Society, and Pensacola Surgical Society.
- Valedictorian from Choctawhatchee High School in Fort Walton Beach
- Louisiana State University
- Tulane University
- Charity Hospital of Louisiana
- Tulane affiliated hospitals including Charity Hospital
- Colon and Rectal Surgery at Oschner Clinic
- His professional interests include the treatment of Breast Cancer, Thyroid and Parathyroid disease, Biliary (gallbladder) disease, Skin Cancer, and Minimally invasive surgery. He is expertly skilled in the laparoscopic treatment of abdominal and inguinal hernias, and intestinal surgery including Colon Cancer.
- Doctor Caluda is a life-long resident of Northwest Florida, and joined The Surgery Group in 1998. He is married to Dr. Shannon Caluda and has two stepchildren Collin and Caraline.